Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 337, 365 Day Project

Today is a day for family, rest and recovery. We went out early this morning and took Cool and Luke to see Santa at Northland Village Mall. This year it was by booking and there was no photographer, it was take your own. So I shot using the Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f4, 1/125 sec, 800 ISO with the Canon 580EX II flash and Gary Fong collapsible light sphere. After the boys made some crafts and had a snack we headed home where I downloaded the files and then choose the one I wanted to use, cropped it in Photoshop and the uploaded back to my iPhone. From there I used PhotoForge2 to add a frame and then copied it back to my computer and posted it here. Now it is off to trim the tree, decorate the house and have a peaceful day with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment