Saturday, March 1, 2014

A little under the weather.

Why does it always seem that just before you take a trip or short vacation you seem to catch a cold or other illness.  That is what I am experiencing as I get set to head to Las Vegas for WPPI.  I have been able to do what I need to in taking care of the boy's activities and getting things prepared for three days away from the family.  It has been a number of years that I have left them on their own and though I know everything will be fine I want to make sure everything is in place so as to make things easier for them.
 
As I worked at what felt to be half pace I was also looking for something to photograph.  I choose this Tea Pot we have as I like the colours and shape.  Using a mirror and the 7D I was able to record what I feel is a nice representation.
I am traveling light for this trip with only a back-pack and my camera bag on the flight down.  I will be using my iPad to post my blog on my experience's from each day.  I don't know if I will be able to post many photo's but I will share my results upon my return.  In the mean time you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook and twitter to see posts from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment