Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 162, 365 Day Project.

Can you guess what this is (answer below)? One of the most difficult things in doing this project is that I find that I have a very limited life right now. I spend most of the time at either SAIT teaching or at home taking care of the boy's. I am finding then that most of my images are taken with in 10km of my house. Most are actually created at home. So is today's image. I actually shot the image using my Canon 7D and the 24-70 f2.8 @ f7.1 and 63mm, 1/30 sec. at 12,800 ISO. I then downloaded the image, resized it and then brought it in to my iPod touch where I worked on it in Pictureshow. The above image is using the mirror filter.

Now for the answer. As you can see by the image below, also processed in Pictureshow using the duetone filter, it is the Hungry Hippo game. Luke and I were playing it this evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment