Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 167, 365 Day Project.

I love how Pictureshow can create some wonderful looking images once you have the understanding what the app can do. This smiling fellow is actually my rain barrel and knowing what the mirror filter would do I was able plan this shot.

The iPod touch camera is really becoming a tool for me in creating my images and I see more and more photographers using them or their iPhone (a much better camera then the touch). There are three in particular that I follow that post an image a day on their facebook pages. Dewitt Jones (National Geographic, Outdoor Photography), Christopher Becker (better known as Becker of [b]school fame and wedding photographer extraordinaire), and Jonathan Marks (realtor and artist). Just do a search for them on FB and follow their awesome work.

No comments:

Post a Comment