Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 302, 365 Day Project

Today was Cool's last day of swimming lessons and afterwards we went over to the Community Association as it was the opening of the new playground and fall BBQ party. Both boys had lots of fun, but needless to say they got dirty so when we got home I threw the in the tub to clean up and play. Now both boys love bubbles so I added some bubble bath and let them have fun. Cool discovered that he was able to blow large bubbles using his fingers and was having lots of fun with this. I thought it was pretty original of him to figure this out so I wanted to record some of his bubbles. Well after a number of images he was able to create this monster and I was able to capture it.

I used the Canon 7D and 24-70 f2.8 @ f3.5, 1/80 sec at 3200 ISO. Then after cleaning it up a bit in photoshop I used OnOne's PhotoFrame plugin and a weathered wood option as the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment