Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Found at a local car dealer.

For the last week or so I have been experiencing difficulties with my car and have had it in and out of two different shops.  Now while this could be frustrating I was able to make the best of a bad situation. As I was leaving Shaganappi GM yesterday I noticed through the showroom window a vintage car.  I made a mental note with the hope that I could get a shot of it sometime.

Today when they called and told me they had corrected the problem caused by the other shop I decided to rum into the showroom and grab a couple of quick photo's. Now I will be honest that I did not pay attention to the model name as I was looking for unique angles and how to incorporate the reflection. After getting these two images I picked up my car and then came home and post processed it using Snapseed and the drama 1 filter.  The top one is my Photo of the Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment