Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 247, 365 Day Project

My wife's cousin added two more Elephant figurines to our collection when they visited us this past weekend. I joked that it was good timing as I had already photographed every other elephant that we owned and needed another subject. Little did they know that I had already envisioned the look I wanted. Since they were made out of dark wood I knew that I wanted to the image to be black and white and I also knew that I wanted to make it look somewhat wild. So I put it in one if the pot's with the money plant to make it look as if it was emerging from the bush and got in close with the iPhone to shoot the image. Then using Snapseed I converted it to B&W and adjusted the exposure and contrast, added the texture using the grunge and then added the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment