Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 268, 365 Day Project

Most of the wedding photography classes I teach at SAIT take place on Saturday afternoon's. Due to the popularity and some of my students saying that they were unable to make Saturday classes we added a Monday evening session this fall. I have a great set of students once again and we had some wonderful subjects this evening. We start the class with the sun low in the sky and by the time I created this image of the lovely Eileen, the sun had pretty well dropped below the horizon. So we had some mixed light sources here being the darkening blue sky and the tungsten from the lamps. So I let the AWB do it's thing to get what I feel is a pleasing contrast of colors. Shot with the Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f4 and 35mm, 1/50 sec at 1000 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment