Thursday, January 5, 2012

Supporting our team.

I have been watching the Canadian Junior team at the World Championships and though they lost the other day have been a strong supporter of them. This morning as I was making breakfast I noticed the sun coming through and illuminating Luke's water bottle. Taking the iPhone I moved in close and then noticed that the sun was causing an awesome flare. I moved around it a few different times to try and maximize it, but as I find as is the case in most instances the first shot was the best. I brought the file into Snapseed where I cropped the image and then used the Dark 2 filter in Drama and then added a frame. I then brought it in to Instagram and used Rise to help finish the look I wanted.

The boys may have only won the Bronze, but they did play hard through out the tournament and did the country proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment