Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Using Instagram

After having finished my 365 day project I really could not keep away. So I have decided to keep it going by doing the Instagram366 challenge. The big difference here is that I will only use the iPhone and the Instagram app to post my images. I will the images on my blog but also to my Tumblr, Instagram and to http://www.starttophotograph.com/ group. Hope you will enjoy this as well.

I want to thank those who responded to yesterday's post and I have a few leads to see what I want to do with the logo. I am also going to be working on my other blog more regularly which is the Calgary Institute of Photography, http://cifpinsights.blogspot.com/ and will be bringing in some educational programs this year. Please check it out as well.

Now it is time to concentrate on my first assignment for "Project 12" and that is the posing guide book. I plan to start shooting in a week and finish up near the end of the month. Should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment