Friday, January 13, 2012

Waiting for the Eye Doctor

Nothing can be more important to a photographer then their eye's. So we must make sure we see an eye doctor regularly. A number of years ago my optometrist noticed something strange and sent me to see Dr. Crichton to make sure everything is fine. I have been going for about five years now and though thinks are stable he is keeping an eye on my optical nerve. Today I had an appointment for some specialized tests so while sitting alone in the waiting room I happened to notice this lonely Coat Tree. Using the iPhone I composed the image I wanted then brought the file in to Snapseed where I cropped it and added some grunge. Then using RealCamera+ I added the subtle frame that I thought would work with the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment