Monday, January 6, 2014

You take what you are given.

Over the course of a busy day we sometimes get so engrossed in the activities that the thought of taking a photo sometimes slip our minds.  Thus it can be easy to miss a day if we are not careful.  So we have to take what we are given in order to create an image.  Today after picking up some groceries at Safeway I was given one of their Texas Hold'em scratch and win tickets.  Upon returning home I scratched it and saw three Aces and the phrase WINNER.  I thought it might make for an interesting photo so I added the lucky penny that I used to scratch the ticket.  I'm not sure what the prize is yet as it is an in-store prize and I have to take it in to claim it.  Still it was a lucky day as I got my photo and a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment