Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 99, 365 Day Project.

Spring has Sprung. Today we finally achieved some double digit temperatures with a sunny day so I decided to get out and do some yard work. After shovelling the snow off the deck behind the house and on to the flower beds, I then went to the front to do a little cleaning there. As I looked under the front windows I noticed that our tulips are starting to push up through the dirt and leaves (I always pile leaves on to our flower beds in the fall to add some insulation). I quickly went back inside and grabbed my camera to capture these shots. I really must consider getting a macro lens as I am finding that I enjoy doing this type of work. The first two were shot with the 24-70 f2.8 @ f5 @ 1/250 and at 100 ISO. The last was shot at 1/125 @ f6.3. Focal length for #1 was 68 mm and for #2 and #3 was 38mm.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! The images ... but more specifically, the SUBJECT !!!
    -Kyla :)

    ReplyDelete