Thursday, June 21, 2012

By candle light.

Today was a special day for Cool at school as they held a mass for the year end where he was asked to be one of the alter servers.  After the mass they went back to the school and celebrated those students had a received a sacrament during the past school year.  While waiting for Cool to come down to the gym I noticed the lanterns and candles sitting on the tables that were decorated for the students.  So while I was shooting this photo with my iPhone one of the other parents who knows me ask if I ever stop taking pictures.  I may not be snap happy but I do walk around looking for photographic opportunities.  After taking this image I then brought it in to Snapseed where I cropped it, added some grunge and then the frame.  This was my Instagram 366 photo for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment