Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 189, 365 Day Project.

I finished and submitted the course outline for a new class that I will teach as part of the SAIT Continuing Education Program. The History, At and Culture of Photography just needs a course code and then it should be added to the course list for early 2012. These are just a few of the books I will be using as I develop each of the six classes that will be taught.

In the course I will show the early processes and cameras through to digital and developing technologies. I will be talking a lot about photographers, both past and current, who have had or are making a difference in the industry. Discussions will also be about what galleries, collectors and others in the fine art field look for in photography. Should be fun to teach and share with my students.

Shot with the iPod touch and processed in Pictureshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment