Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finding the little things.

As I move forward with this project I have found it a little challenging as I have basically been at home for most of the last couple of years. There are instances such as the images below and over the past few days where I was away on vacation and thus had much more to see. However since my life revolves around my boys and my teaching my area of coverage is limited. So I find I have to be more observant around the house in order to find something to photograph and to make it look interesting. So seeing the little things, the knick knacks and souvenirs we have collected and using them to create my daily image is common. Today I noticed the peacock feathers that we had bought in India that were part of a small statuette. I liked the color and the texture and thus composed the image in a way that I felt was pleasing. After shooting it I brought it in to Snapseed for cropping and minor processing and Phototoaster for the frame.


February 21, 2012 Flower at Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.



February 22, 2012. Hover Dam as seen from the new bridge.



February 23, 2012. Waiting lounge in LAX.



February 24, 2012. hen we returned home from our vacation we noticed that my father had poured water in to the vase that held our fake tulips.



February 25, 2012. Foot prints in the snow behind SAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment