Monday, January 28, 2013

750 Consecutive days.

On December 31, 2010 I began a journey to take a photo a day.  At the time I did not know that I would stretch it out over more then 2 years to reach a total of 750 days that I have taken at least one photo.  Yes there were days when I felt like packing it in, days where the struggle to be creative seamed insurmountable, days when the photo was taken in the last 1/2 hour of the day.  Through it all I managed to make an image and on the whole I feel I have been fairly artistic in my efforts.

Through the journey I have not only explored the world immediately around me, but also became very familiar with the iPhone and it's many apps as well as rediscovering joys of photography once forgotten. In some ways it seems that this shot of St. Mary's Cathedral marks 750 days.  It is through gods grace and his gift of photography that I have been given some talent to use it.  I hope that you have enjoyed my work so far and will continue to follow as I move ahead towards 1000 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment