Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snapseed, still my favorite app.

So I have now used tadaa for a few days and am finding that I am probably going to be doing the same post processing as I do for my Instagram That is I will bring the photos into Snapseed and do the cropping and other enhancements and then pick the frame from one of the other apps that I have. The above image was entirely done in Snapseed with some darkening to the image and then posted as my Instagram366 photo for today.


These two photo's are my "tadaa Today" images. Again both were started in Snapseed with the motorcycle having some grunge added and the flower the brightness and contrast worked on. I used PhotoToaster for the frame above and Pictureshow for the shot below. Both were then added to tadaa.







No comments:

Post a Comment