Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 60, 365 Day Project


I thought all the information and speakers at a photography conference use to be sensory overload. That is till I went to a presentation to night about how to hire a home renovator. Man I am glad I did not jump in earlier as I realized I am unprepared for the undertaking we would like to do. When we bought our home 8 years ago we had the idea to make a change and add a studio addition where the current garage sits. Over the years the plans have simplified, but I now see that there is a lot more to do once the dream phase is finished. Here are a sampling of the brochures that I picked up tonight. With this information I know it will be a year or so before we finally break ground.
Simple image with the Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f4.5, 1/60 sec at 6400 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment