Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 227, 365 Day Project.

I had an afternoon to myself as Lysa and Luke relaxed at home and Cool went to a friend's house to play. After dropping him off I had three hours to head out and see what I could find. I decided to visit a provincial park that my parents use to take me to when I was young, Big Hill Springs. Located midway between Calgary and Cochrane it is a unique little feature on the prairie landscape. Unfortunately the sky was clear and the contrast range was to great on the stream itself. However as I walked through the forest I found this interesting stump that seemed to be pointing the way to go. It was in a nice shaded area and I liked the way the colors worked together.

Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f7.1 and 43mm, 1/60 sec and 1000 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment