Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 296, 365 Day Project

I have been using the iPhone and Snapseed app a lot lately due to the ease and simplicity in post production and downloading. Still I want to spend more time shooting with the Canon 7D and trying post processing in Photoshop. To aid this I downloaded OnOne's Picture Photo Suite 5.5 in the trial version (version 6 is out at the end of the month).



It was good that I only picked up the trial version as I discovered that my computers CPU and Video card do not support most of the suite and I would have been fairly ticked off had I purchased it and was unable to use it. I have been planning an upgrade of my work station for a while now so perhaps this was the push I needed.



Yet there was one part of the software that does work and I am able to trial and that is PhotoFrame. There is a large library of looks in this suite and I am impressed with the ease that it seems to work. I choose one of the frames to go along with today's image as it reminded me of the look I use to get when I did Polaroid emulsion transfers years ago.



Shot with the Canon 7D and the 24-70 f2.8 @ f5.0 and 40mm, 1/100 sec at 400 ISO with natural window light as the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment