Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 314, 365 Day Project

Today we got ourselves a piano. Lysa has been wanting us to get one so the boy's can learn how to play and Cool can added that to his singing. It has been a long time since I have played but I hope I can pick it up again as well. As the mover's brought it in to the house I knew that I wanted to use it as the subject for my image for today. I opened it up and reached inside with the iPhone and snapped a few images. The first couple I only had the room lights on and for the last few I brought in a floor lamp to give more illumination. Although I liked the images with the lamp I felt a strong feel for this dark and moody image from one of the first frames. I did very little processing in Snapseed other then a little brightening and adding the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment