Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 335, 365 Day Project

In to the home stretch now, last month of the year. Today Luke had swimming lessons and usually the pool is busy and there is always movement in the water. For some reason when we arrived the pool was empty and the water was calm and still. I saw the reflection of the slide and the wall in the pool and immediately jumped to my feet to get the shot before the kids entered the pool for their lessons. I find with the iPhone I really like to angle the camera to make the image more dynamic and I was pleased how the reflections of the clock and other pool accessories came out. While waiting for Luke's lesson to end I brought the file in to Snapseed looking for the appropriate amount of filter effect to give what I was looking for. I felt this grunge effect toned down a fair amount worked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment