Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 339, 365 Day Project

Another night at SAIT teaching my students in the Advanced Lighting Class. While moving between the two rooms in which we set up studios for the students to work in I saw the cleaning ladies supply cart in the hall. Immediately I knew that the spray bottles could make an interesting subject for today's image. Quickly I shot a couple of frames and went back in to watch what my students were doing. A couple of them have been following my 365 Day Project so I thought I would share with them how I go about finishing the photo. Using Snapseed I quickly add a bit of softening and texture with the grunge filter and added the frame. This is one thing I like about teaching at SAIT, besides sharing the info in the lighting class I can also share other photographic ideas with the hopes it will inspire them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment