Thursday, September 5, 2013

A trip to the garden center.

I made a visit to Sunnyside Garden center today as I needed some wasp killer as I have a nasty nest under my shed.  So many places were sold out so I was happy to hear they had some when I called them this morning.  As I walked through the center I saw many interesting items that I started snapping away with my iPhone.  Here are today's results.
One thing this visit did was make me want to research flowers more, especially since I have photographed so many this past summer.  I want to learn how to to tend to them better to get better and consistent results.  Fortunately they did have some literature there which I was able to take away as a start.  Perhaps I will even learn enough to have a proper garden next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment