Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26, 365 Day Project.


Since I purcahsed the 7D in September I have grown to love high ISO photography. Till this point I have not tried the High setting (12,800 ISO) so I thought I would tonight. I had finished my class at SAIT and slipped the camera on to "H" and headed into the hallway. Seeing the water fountain I moved in close and shot the above image. The shutter speed is 1/80th sec @ f7.1 with the 24-70 f2.8 lens. I am totally impressed at the noise level in these images and can see me shooting much more at 12,800 ISO.

I then drove over to Crescent Heights hill and photographed the next three images.


This image was shot at 1/15th sec @ f 5.6 handheld.


This image was at 1/125th sec @ f5.6 handheld.


Finally I saw this reflection in the window and mirror on the driver side as I was about to drive away. This is at 1/20th sec @ f2.8.


No comments:

Post a Comment