Well so far so good. Here is the second day's image for the 365 day project. I will admit that I went back and reshot this image a little differently then I did two days ago. I just loved the way the flowers looked from behind. This image was shot with the 7D, 24 - 70 f2.8 @ f11, 1/125 sec with studio stobe to the left and reflector to the right. Below are three images I took on Dec. 31st (so technically I have done 3 days in a row, but my project is officially a 2011 gig).
These were also shot with the Canon 7D and 24 - 70 f2.8 lens. The light source were the modeling lamps from my Balcars with a cookie on the back wall. Main exposure was 3.2 seconds at f5.8 with two small 16th power bursts from the main strobe just to bring back a little of the color temperature.