Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31, 365 Day Project.


Well tonight is the end of he first month and I thought it was just right for a fun famliy image. Cool was being so kind and sharing his Nintendo DSI Lite with his brother Luke since Christmas. Unfortunatly Luke has taken a liking to the system and monoplolizes it. So today I felt that since he has been such a patient and good brother, I would get Cool the special edition Nintendo DSI XL. Like many of the new things today there is a bulit in camera in the unit. Of course Cool likes this and all you can do with it. He was doing some fun self portraits when I decided to grab a shot of him working on it. I thought this was pretty neat. Shot with the Canon 7D at 12,800 iso (I actually love the grain feel of the image), 24-70 f2.8 lens @ f4.5 1/60th of a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment