Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 140, 365 Day Project.



I was sitting in the living room looking out the window when I saw the setting sun coming through casting a wonderful light on the window latch. I quickly grabbed my Canon 7D with the 24-70 f2.8 and adjusted the setting for the lower light to 1000 ISO, 1/160 sec and f2.8. However I forgot that I had done a custom white balance on the little LCD light's the previous night and had left the camera on the custom setting. It gave this funky lime green color and although I did shot the image correcting the white balance for daylight, I found this one to be more interesting. It is one of the things I have grown to like about digital, that you can do more with white balance then you could with film. One of the things on my list to experiment more with.

No comments:

Post a Comment