Saturday, December 22, 2012

10 days to wrap this year up.

Well I am in the home stretch of this years Photo a Day exercise.  This year I made it an Instagram 366 with the idea of using the iPhone for the images created this year.  While I will still be shooting everyday till the end of the year however I will only be blogging until the 25th after which I will do so as I can while I travel for the next month. 

So here is my photo for today.  While waiting for my boys at their dress rehearsal for their concert in the evening I noticed this table decoration and snapped a couple of images.  The first is the original file.

Here is the photo after I post processed it first using Snapseed and then finishing it up with Jazz.
While downtown I also shot this photo of the Chevron Building.  I liked the warm glow of the glass and the angles and lines.  This was finished in Snapseed with the minimal post processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment