Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 116, 365 Day Project.



Another fantastic class with my students at SAIT for the Basic Lighting Class. Tonight was Low Key and the lovely Krystal returned to be one of the subjects once again. After my lecture I like to give the student's as much time as I can so they can shoot and work with the model's. It is only after they have all shot that I will jump in and grab a couple of images before breaking down to bring the equipment home. I loved the way her red dress and lipstick popped out against the black background and so I shot this image quickly.


Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f8, 1/125 sec, 100 ISO. Lights were two Balcar mini-Z's. Main was to the left with an 18 x 48 Larson Strip Soft Box and a fill with an umbrella behind camera position. Ratio was 4:1 between the two lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment