Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 117, 365 Day Project.


April shower's brings May's, er, ah, April's snow covers the flowers. That is what is happening on April 28th here in Calgary. I can't believe that we are getting another dump of snow. I have lived here all my life and I can not remember a time when we have had consistent winter. I know we have had late snow falls in previous years, but usually we had a long warm stretch in between. So far we have only had stretches of a day or two. Any way, enough of the rant. Went out in the snow and grabbed two images for today's challenge. The above is of the berries on the rose bush. I chose a shallow depth of field to throw the wall out of focus. This is f2.8 on the 24-70 lens on the Canon 7D at 1/250 sec and 100 ISO.

The bottom image is what is happening to our poor tulips as they get covered in snow. f18, 1/60 sec at 1600 ISO.





No comments:

Post a Comment