Wednesday, November 14, 2012

At the Car Wash.

The weather has warmed up drastically and thus we have had very wet and slushy streets.  Since the city uses both salt and sand this makes our vehicles very dirty.  Since I needed to get gas today I also decided to take the opportunity to wash the grime from the car.  After I entered the car wash and stopped my car I pulled out my iPhone and waited for the right time to snap an image.  In this case it was at the moment after the first rinse as the water rushed down the windshield.  This gave a wonderful, painterly effect that I really liked.  I did work on the file in Snapseed and the Drama 2 filter helped to enhance the photo as well as clean up some of the mixed color that was coming from the windows and florescent lighting inside the bay. After adding the frame I posted the image as my Instagram 366 photo for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment