Monday, November 5, 2012

Small Surprises.

When one is looking for something to photograph you must keep your mind open and be ready to switch your focus at a moments notice.  We had an incredible shift in the weather today and we went from negative temperatures into double digits above freezing I went out to photograph the snow melt.  While I was setting up one image a ladybug landed on my iPhone.  I took a leaf and removed it from my screen and put it on the ground.

Suddenly this little guy became more interesting then the water and I watched as he moved across the leaves looking for the sun.  I shot a number of photo's and then went inside to sit down and look at them.  I was happy with the sharpness and look of this image so I cropped it in Snapseed and used the old lens filter to darken the edges.  So this small surprise visitor (especially for November) became my photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment